The Resource The Report Card
- The Report Card
- Statement of responsibility
- Clements, Andrew
- trueRealistic fiction
- School & Education
- trueSelf-esteem in boys
- trueElectronic books
- Grading and marking (Students) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueGifted girls
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFifth-grade girls
- Achievement tests -- Juvenile fiction
- Genius -- Juvenile fiction
- trueGrading and marking (Students)
- trueStandardized tests
- Nora Rose Rowley is a genius, but don't tell anyone. Nora's managed to make it to the fifth grade without anyone figuring out that she's not just an ordinary kid, and she wants to keep it that way. ???? But then Nora gets fed up with the importance everyone attaches to test scores and grades, and she purposely brings home a terrible report card just to prove a point. Suddenly the attention she's successfully avoided all her life is focused on her, and her secret is out. And that's when things start to get really complicated...
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Chapter Books, 2006.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 3-5, 2006.
- Parents' Choice Award for Fiction, 2004.
- William Allen White Children's Book Award (Kansas) for Third-Fifth Grade, 2007.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Report Card
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Report Card
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/-yE8emdarhA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/-yE8emdarhA/">The Report Card</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/">Arapahoe Library District</a></span></span></span></span></div>