The Resource Who was Theodore Roosevelt?
- Who was Theodore Roosevelt?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Michael Burgan ; illustrated by Jerry Hoare
- truePresidents -- United States -- Biography
- true19th century -- 1801 -- 1900
- trueBiographies -- Politics | Political leaders | Presidents
- trueRoosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919
- trueNaturalists -- United States -- Biography
- Presidents -- United States -- Biography | Juvenile literature
- truePoliticians -- Biography
- trueGovernment and politics -- United States -- Executive branch | Presidents
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 -- Juvenile literature
- He was only 42 years old when he was sworn in as President of the United States in 1901, making him the youngest president ever. But did you know that he was also the first sitting president to win the Nobel Peace Prize? The first to ride in a car? The first to fly in an airplane? Theodore Roosevelt's achievements as a naturalist, hunter, explorer, author, and soldier are as much a part of his fame as any office he held as a politician. Find out more about The Bull Moose, the Progressive, the Rough Rider, the Trust Buster, and the Great Hunter who was our larger-than-life 26th president
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Who was ...?
- Target audience
ContextContext of Who was Theodore Roosevelt?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Who was Theodore Roosevelt?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/0yv2jEre160/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/0yv2jEre160/">Who was Theodore Roosevelt?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/">Arapahoe Library District</a></span></span></span></span></div>