The Resource Never let me go
- Never let me go
- Statement of responsibility
- Kazuo Ishiguro
- Donation of organs, tissues, etc -- Fiction
- trueLiterary fiction
- Psychological fiction
- Science fiction
- trueScience fiction
- trueDonation of organs, tissues, etc
- truePrivate schools
- true1990s -- 1990 -- 1999
- Science fiction -- England
- Science fiction
- trueWomen -- England
- trueClones and cloning
- trueYoung women -- England
- Detective and mystery fiction
- England -- Fiction
- trueAdult books for young adults
- Human cloning -- Fiction
- true1970s -- 1970 -- 1979
- Organ donors -- Fiction
- Women -- Fiction
- trueOrgan donors
- trueBooks to movies
- From the Booker Prize-winning author of The Remains of the Day and When We Were Orphans, comes an unforgettable edge-of-your-seat mystery that is at once heartbreakingly tender and morally courageous about what it means to be human. Hailsham seems like a pleasant English boarding school, far from the influences of the city. Its students are well tended and supported, trained in art and literature, and become just the sort of people the world wants them to be. But, curiously, they are taught nothing of the outside world and are allowed little contact with it. Within the grounds of Hailsham, Kathy grows from schoolgirl to young woman, but it's only when she and her friends Ruth and Tommy leave the safe grounds of the school (as they always knew they would) that they realize the full truth of what Hailsham is
- ALA Notable Book, 2006.
- Alex Award, 2006.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2005.
- New York Times Notable Book, 2005.
- YALSA Outstanding Book for the College Bound, 2009.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Best Adult Books 4 Teens, 2005.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Never let me go
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Never let me go
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/0z8QWXfaemE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/0z8QWXfaemE/">Never let me go</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/">Arapahoe Library District</a></span></span></span></span></div>