The Resource The tiger : a true story of vengeance and survival
- The tiger : a true story of vengeance and survival
- Title remainder
- a true story of vengeance and survival
- Statement of responsibility
- John Vaillant
- trueTiger attacks
- trueSiberian tigers
- trueNature Writing -- Environmental Issues
- trueElectronic books
- trueTiger hunting
- Tiger attacks -- Russia (Federation) | Russian Far East
- trueCanadian literature
- Tiger hunting -- Russia (Federation) | Russian Far East
- trueWildlife habitat destruction
- trueWildlife conservation
- trueRussian Far East
- trueNature Writing -- Animal Studies | Endangered Species
- It's December 1997, and a man-eating Siberian tiger is on the prowl outside a remote village in Russia's Far East. The tiger isn't just killing people, it's annihilating them, and a team of men and their dogs must hunt it on foot through the forest in the brutal cold. As the trackers sift through the gruesome remains of the victims, they discover that these attacks aren't random. An absolutely gripping tale of man and nature that leads inexorably to a final showdown in a clearing deep in the taiga
- ALA Notable Book, 2011.
- BC Book Prizes, Hubert Evans Non-Fiction Prize, 2011.
- British Columbia Award for Canadian Non-Fiction, 2011.
- CBA Libris Award for Non-Fiction Book of the Year, 2011.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2010.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of The tiger : a true story of vengeance and survival
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The tiger : a true story of vengeance and survival
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/8w9Lt31woIk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/8w9Lt31woIk/">The tiger : a true story of vengeance and survival</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/">Arapahoe Library District</a></span></span></span></span></div>