The Resource When she woke
- When she woke
- Statement of responsibility
- Hillary Jordan
- Hannah Payne's life has been devoted to church and family. But after she's convicted of murder, she awakens in a changed body to a nightmarish new life. In a timely fable about a stigmatized woman struggling to navigate an America of the not-too-distant future, the line between church and state has been eradicated and convicted felons are no longer imprisoned and rehabilitated but "chromed" and released back into the population to survive as best they can
- Amelia Bloomer List, 2012
- Booklist Editors' Choice, 2011.
- Booklist Editors' Choice: Adult Books for Young Adults, 2011.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Best Adult Books 4 Teens, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Thorndike Press large print core
- Target audience
ContextContext of When she woke
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work When she woke
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/CeXzzIWPdaY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/CeXzzIWPdaY/">When she woke</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/">Arapahoe Library District</a></span></span></span></span></div>