The Resource The unstoppable Wasp, Vol. 1, Unstoppable!
- The unstoppable Wasp, Vol. 1, Unstoppable!
- Title number
- Vol. 1
- Title part
- Statement of responsibility
- Jeremy Whitley, writer ; Elsa Charretier, artist ; Megan Wilson, color artist ; VC's Joe Caramagna, letterer
- Title variation
- trueSuperhero comics
- Young adult fiction
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- trueWasp (Fictitious character)
- trueWomen scientists
- Wasp, (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Women superheroes -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueGraphic novels
- trueGood and evil
- Superhero comics
- Comics (Graphic works)
- trueChildren of scientists
- COMICS & GRAPHIC NOVELS / Superheroes
- Comic books, strips, etc. -- United States
- trueTeenage superheroes
- Nadia spent the entire first half of her life a captive of The Red Room, but now this teenage super scientist is on her own for the first time, and she's ready to spread her wings! Hank Pym's daughter has a lot of time to make up for and she's determined to change the world. You know, if she can get her U.S. citizenship first. Collecting: The Unstoppable Wasp 1-6
- YALSA Great Graphic Novels for Teens, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
ContextContext of The unstoppable Wasp, Vol. 1, Unstoppable!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The unstoppable Wasp, Vol. 1, Unstoppable!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/D3uWKjpWITY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/D3uWKjpWITY/">The unstoppable Wasp, Vol. 1, Unstoppable!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/">Arapahoe Library District</a></span></span></span></span></div>