The Resource Eleanor & Park
- Eleanor & Park
- Statement of responsibility
- Rainbow Rowell
- Title variation
- Eleanor and Park
- trueWorking class teenagers
- trueLove stories
- trueHistorical fiction
- trueMultiracial teenage boys
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- trueOmaha, Nebraska -- Social life and customs -- 20th century
- trueElectronic books
- trueMisfits (Persons)
- trueDysfunctional families
- true1980s -- 1980 -- 1989
- trueTeen chick lit
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- trueHigh school students
- trueRomantic love
- trueFirst loves
- Love & Romance -- JUVENILE FICTION
- trueMultiple perspectives
- #1 New York Times Best Seller! "Eleanor & Park reminded me not just what it's like to be young and in love with a girl, but also what it's like to be young and in love with a book."-John Green, The New York Times Book Review Bono met his wife in high school, Park says. So did Jerry Lee Lewis, Eleanor answers. I'm not kidding, he says. You should be, she says, we're 16. What about Romeo and Juliet? Shallow, confused, then dead. I love you, Park says. Wherefore art thou, Eleanor answers. I'm not kidding, he says. You should be. Set over the course of one school year in 1986, this is the story of two star-crossed misfits-smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try. When Eleanor meets Park, you'll remember your own first love-and just how hard it pulled you under. A New York Times Best Seller! A 2014 Michael L. Printz Honor Book for Excellence in Young Adult Literature Eleanor & Park is the winner of the 2013 Boston Globe Horn Book Award for Best Fiction Book. A Publishers Weekly Best Children's Book of 2013 A New York Times Book Review Notable Children's Book of 2013 A Kirkus Reviews Best Teen Book of 2013 An NPR Best Book of 2013
- Abraham Lincoln Illinois High School Book Award, 2015.
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Award (Maryland), High School, 2015.
- Blue Hen Book Award (Delaware) for Teen Books, 2015.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2013
- Boston Globe-Horn Book Award for Fiction and Poetry, 2013.
- Garden State Teen Book Award (New Jersey), Fiction (Grades 9-12), 2016.
- Georgia Peach Book Award for Teen Readers, 2015.
- Goodreads Choice Award, 2013.
- Indies' Choice Book Awards, Young Adult, 2014.
- International Reading Association Children's Book Award for Young Adult Fiction, 2014.
- Iowa High School Book Award, 2015.
- Land of Enchantment Book Award (New Mexico): Black bears (Grades 9-12), 2017.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Young Adult, 2015.
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2015.
- School Library Journal Best Books: Fiction, 2013
- Thumbs Up! Award (Michigan), 2014.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2014.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2014.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults: Top Ten, 2014.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Young adult
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Eleanor & Park
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Eleanor & Park
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/Di9gFV3Q8m0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/Di9gFV3Q8m0/">Eleanor & Park</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/">Arapahoe Library District</a></span></span></span></span></div>