The Resource I am Jazz!
- I am Jazz!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jessica Herthel & Jazz Jennings ; pictures by Shelagh McNicholas
- trueGender role
- trueTransgender children
- trueBiographies -- Identity | Children and teenagers
- truePicture books for children
- Transgender children -- Biography
- Transgender people -- Identity
- trueBiographies -- Identity | LGBTQIA
- Picture book -- Growing up
- Easy picture book
- trueGrowing up -- LGBTQIA
- trueIdentity (Psychology)
- trueJennings, Jazz
- trueTransgender persons
- trueGender identity
- trueNarrative nonfiction for kids and teens
- trueAutobiographies and memoirs
- Transgender people -- Biography
- From the time she was two years old, Jazz knew that she had a girl's brain in a boy's body. She loved pink and dressing up as a mermaid and didn't feel like herself in boys' clothing. This confused her family, until they took her to a doctor who said that Jazz was transgender and that she was born that way
- Rainbow List, 2015.
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of I am Jazz!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work I am Jazz!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/E5C-eYY95bk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/E5C-eYY95bk/">I am Jazz!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/">Arapahoe Library District</a></span></span></span></span></div>