The Resource Duck! rabbit!
- Duck! rabbit!
- Statement of responsibility
- Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- From the award-winning author of Little Pea, Little Hoot, and Little Oink comes a clever take on the age-old optical illusion: is it a duck or a rabbit' Depends on how you look at it! Readers will find more than just Amy Krouse Rosenthal's signature humor herethere's also a subtle lesson for kids who don't know when to let go of an argument. A smart, simple story that will make readers of all ages eager to take a side, Duck! Rabbit! makes it easy to agree on one thing'reading it again! Plus, this is the fixed format version, which will look almost identical to the print version. Additionally for devices that support audio, this ebook includes a read-along setting
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2010
- Beehive Children's Picture Book Award (Utah), 2011.
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2009
- Grand Canyon Reader Award (Arizona), Picture Book Category, 2012.
- Parents' Choice Award for Picture Books, 2009.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- 7 years and up
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Duck! rabbit!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Duck! rabbit!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/ON_TzHEBgos/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/ON_TzHEBgos/">Duck! rabbit!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/">Arapahoe Library District</a></span></span></span></span></div>