The Resource The iron trial
- The iron trial
- Statement of responsibility
- Holly Black and Cassandra Clare ; with illustrations by Scott Fischer
- Title variation
- Magisterium: The iron trial
- trueFantasy fiction
- Fathers and sons -- Fiction
- truePreteen boys
- trueFantasy fiction
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- trueElectronic books
- trueHunt, Callum (Fictitious character)
- Fathers and sons -- Juvenile fiction
- trueGood and evil
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction
- Magic -- Fiction
- Schools -- Virginia -- Juvenile fiction
- trueChild wizards
- Schools -- Virginia -- Fiction
- trueChildren of widowers
- Science Fiction, Fantasy, Magic
- All his life, Call has been warned by his father to stay away from magic. If he succeeds at the Iron Trial and is admitted into the Magisterium, he is sure it can only mean bad things for him. So he tries his best to do his worst - and fails at failing. Now the Magisterium awaits him. It's a place that's both sensational and sinister, with dark ties to his past and a twisty path to his future
- Indian Paintbrush Book Award (Wyoming), 2016.
- Nutmeg Children's Book Award, Teen category, 2017.
- Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award, 2014.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2016.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers: Top Ten, 2016.
- Young Reader's Choice Award (Pacific Northwest), Intermediate, 2017.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Magisterium series
- Series volume
- book 1
- Target audience
ContextContext of The iron trial
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The iron trial
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/hCtJhWju6QQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/hCtJhWju6QQ/">The iron trial</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/">Arapahoe Library District</a></span></span></span></span></div>