The Resource The curious guide to things that aren't
- The curious guide to things that aren't
- Statement of responsibility
- by John D. Fixx and James F. Fixx ; illustrated by Abby Carter
- This guide to things one can't always touch, see or hear (such as air, memory, and zero) features thoughtful riddles that help one discover and learn more about each answer. Introduces the concepts of abstraction and intangibility
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Ages 7+
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
- things you cant always touch, see, or hear. Can you guess what they are?
ContextContext of The curious guide to things that aren't
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The curious guide to things that aren't
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/szFu0yAl7rU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/szFu0yAl7rU/">The curious guide to things that aren't</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/">Arapahoe Library District</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Arapahoe Library District. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...