The Resource Hey kid, want to buy a bridge?
- Hey kid, want to buy a bridge?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jon Scieszka ; illustrated by Adam McCauley
- trueFantasy fiction
- true1870s -- 1870 -- 1879
- Junior fiction
- trueMagical books
- trueTime travel (Past)
- trueBoy adventurers
- Time travel -- Juvenile fiction
- trueHumorous stories
- trueNew York City -- History -- 19th century
- trueBrooklyn Bridge, New York City
- trueTime Warp Trio (Fictitious characters)
- Thanks to their magical book, Fred, Sam, and Joe inadvertently travel through time to 1877 New York City, where they and their granddaughters, who have also come from the future, help them find a way back to their own time
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Series statement
- The Time warp trio;
- Series volume
- no. 11
- Target audience
ContextContext of Hey kid, want to buy a bridge?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Hey kid, want to buy a bridge?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/v0DY6MCn5GI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/resource/v0DY6MCn5GI/">Hey kid, want to buy a bridge?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.arapahoelibraries.org/">Arapahoe Library District</a></span></span></span></span></div>